Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Call

ok so tyler made me realize that i made a mistake and i said i only have one more year until graduation so here im correcting myself i have two years until graduation!!!...sorry for any inconvience haha...

Anyway i have gotten over the fact that i am going to be in an NFL stadium i am still excited about that however not as much as i was. My plan was to go into the Call with an open heart and mind to allow God to come to me in his own special way and hopefully reveal a plan for our generation. Like i said before i am looking to change my faith. Im hoping that it will change my life, however if it doesn't i still plan to take something from it and put it towards my every day life. I realize that it may take a while to change but I hopefully will be able to accept that.

So to sum it all up I hope to walk away from The Call with something that will change my life...it doesnt have to be a forever thing but hopefully it will make me realize what my generation will go through.

And finally as Daniel's mom put it "we are going to war." I do agree with that statement. Even though we arent necessarily trying to save a different country from a dictator and such, however, we are trying to save the world for self destructing itself.

anyway talk to you all later.

9 comments:

Thoughtful in Selah said...

"Therefor I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24

I'm glad to hear that you want your faith to be different but you shouldn't say that you hope it will change and that "if it doesn't I want something to bring back". I'm telling you that things will change on 7/7/07 and that you will have plenty to bring back. This verse tells us not to hope it tells us to believe that what we want has already happened. The Call is going to shake the Earth.

And too, this war is really like trying to free a country from a dictator. We are going to be pulling America from Satan's grip of death. We are destroying an enemy that is very real and is stronger than any dictator but not stronger than the LORD most high!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be really awesome. I am so looking forward to this. We are going to WAR!!!!

JR

Billy said...

I really believe that God is going to great things in us and in our nation at The Call. When we raise our level of faith God meets us with His blessing. Let's go!

Anonymous said...

the war already started

storm

K. West said...

Don't be afraid to have high expectations. God will not disappoint.

Fran "the man" said...

cedar point was great and i hope you had a great bus ride...
Dude you have to look at my blog though because i put up three pictures on there that are cool.
SO DO IT!!!!!!!! just kidding you don't have to but it wont be a waste of time.

Fran "the man" said...

hey matt i have three things to say:
1.) UPDATE

2.) go to this website, make an account and tell me as soon as you do. hs.facebook.com

3.) i am going to the festival

baritone_dude2009 said...

wow matt you really need to update...

Anonymous said...

Rock on, Storm.

-Amgine