Sunday, June 17, 2007

ok...!

I am officially a junior at st. paul high!!!!!! thats right a junior!!! i cant believe that its only a year away from gradutation although i am looking forward to it in a way but then again i am not...

anyway speaking of graduation...I officially (according to state standards) can graaduate high school. I passed all five of the O.G.T.'s. i scored accelerated in my two worst subjects they being science and writing. I was most worried about math and science but i passed them all with "flying colors."


I dont know what to say about summer...theres not much going on right now but come early july i should be busy because im going to cedar point for band on the 2nd then i got the 4th of july parade and then the next day i am going to nashville with daniel and the rest of the youth group. i am mainly going because i want to get something out of it and make my faith stronger and with what everyone has said about it i think that is a good way to do all that. I am most excited because i did not realize that i would be in a NFL stadium and being where the Vince Young plays football...i know im going a little crazy but ive never been in a NFL stadium...


anyway thats all for now see you all later...

P.S. Karolyn i am so better then you at guitar hero you just dont want to admit...and im watching my phone AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Thoughtful in Selah said...

ALRIGHT! I finally found Matt's blog. Sweet....

Thoughtful in Selah said...

You'll have to tell me your screen name. I'd give you mine but you never know what sort of freaky people check the comments on these things for stupid stuff like that.

Exquisite said...

Ehem,
I will NEVER give into your supposed "Guitar Hero Superiority"
Congrats on being a JUNIOR! Been there, Done that, Had fun!!!

Anonymous said...

2 years! God. Get it right.

Also. YOU'RE LAZY.

Man.. I'm too insulting today.

Muffins. :D b

-- Ty