Wednesday, March 14, 2007

HAHA!!!

Maybe Katy is right, maybe I am throwing a pity party for myself. Anyway regardless I have been told that I am not losing my friends but I just think I am. So anyway...

Today was day three of O.G.T. testing and today we took writing. For any of you that have taken the OGT know that legibility is important when it comes to grading. And of course there are two questions that are worth 18 points which is roughly 75% of my grade and if they cant read it then you get a zero. Well guess what, all things considering I am used to being able to write sloppy because most of all of my teachers can read it so I wrote like I usually do. Well again neatness counts and I don't know if they can read it.

So everyone pray that they can read it. I think I did well except for the fact of the neatness thing. So everyone pray that they can read it so I pass. I am not looking forward to tomorrow because it is the Science test. Science is not one of my strong points so again pray that I pass. If I don't I guess its no big deal because I know I already have to take Math over again so really its no big deal.

Well I guess there are severe thunderstorms coming this way so I got to get off of here before they get here. So again your prayers would be greatly appreciated with these tests. Thank you.



P.s. don't just pray for me, pray for my whole class...please.

7 comments:

Fran "the man" said...

i didn't think that you were going to mention the rest of the class but you did so have fun taking the rest of the OGT just like me.

kkl19902008 said...

Lol. Maybe if you say it's no big deal enough then you'll actually believe it. Same token... maybe if you tell people to pray for you enough, they'll actually do it. lol. You'll do fine if you just relax. And you're darn right I told you you're not losing your friends. Retard. lol. Nice touch saying to pray for the whole class. How sweet. Love you.
Katy

Sandman said...

I'm praying man.

piano boy said...

If I didn't know better I would think you wanted some prayer. You'll get it.

Exquisite said...

Oh yea, prayer from this side too! Hope to see you next Saturday at CABARET!!!

Fran "the man" said...

don't worry matt about loosing your friends. especially storm and me, because we've been your friends since preschool and if we didn't want to be your friends anymore we would've done it a long time ago!!!!! SERIOUSLY MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandman said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!