Monday, April 2, 2007

sorry...

ok another long delay i know but hey i cant do everything with out the internet connection at home...
anyway for those of you who dont know all though most of you do know that my birthday was a couple weeks ago...so becuase of this i am having a little get together of friends at my place next saturday...umm i dont have all the details worked out but i need to know who all wants to come so that i know how many to expect...the only ones i need to know that are coming as of right now are karolyn and sylvia and thats only because i need to make sure you guys remember how to get to my house...anyway...heres the plan right now...

me and my family and 1 of my friends (most likely chris) will go out to eat...
then every one come over to my house for cake and ice cream
then every one will be re-located to my basement to watch movies...

I dont know the time that i will be going out to eat but if necessary it can be fairly early so that karolyn and sylvia (if allowed to come) arent going home so late...

because we are watching movies i need to know what ya'll wanna watch...of course all movies will be approved by my parents and myself...so whoever can come please call me either at home or on my cell so that i know how many to expect.


well thats all for now ill get back to you all about the exact times...

matt

P.S. storm good luck with your secret information that you told me about today...i hope everything goes well for you

4 comments:

kkl19902008 said...

well i want scary movies but some of the movies that you have will have to be judged by the ones that I have at MY party this weekend. Anyways, yeah.
Katy

Sandman said...

I have no idea what is going on this weekend, hopefully I can come, I'll talk it over with my parents.

Storm

Exquisite said...

Hmmm...
Well bad news first, I have ACT (ahhhh *pulling my hair out*) that day. Good news is that it is in Sandusky and I'll be able to head over as soon as it is done! We will see but I will try my best to be there. As to the secret information, I hope it goes well too! *wink wink* Also, yes I think I remember how to get to your house.

AmericasNextFreak said...

I definately want to come, hopefully my sis can get her ACT done so we can!!

ACTION or Sci-Fi movies, like Independance Day, Oceans 11/12, things like that :)

Scary movies... it depends, because some have really pointless plots...