Monday, March 12, 2007

i dont know

You know with our first O.G.T. tests this year being reading I don't understand why the State of Ohio makes us take a pointless test like this. Yes this reading test was easy but still why make us take a test to see if we know how to read when if we don't then we shouldn't be sophomores.

Aside from that life is good. My birthday is next week and no one seems to care. I'll be lucky to get happy birthday said to me once next thursday. Believe me if I get a happy birthday from more then one person I'll be surprised. Of course the more I think about it the more I seem to realize that no one does care about me besides a few select people which will go unnamed because I'm not even sure they care about me.

Another thing I have noticed is I seem to be losing all my friends. I don't know maybe its just me but i don't want to lose my friends because if i lose them then I have almost nothing. So let me take the time to say that I appologize for anything that I did that I have not realizes that I have done.



Anyway I have been told I need to update my blog so I did. I hope you all are satisfied.

6 comments:

Sandman said...

Finally! So what's this with losing your friends, I'm your friend and I haven't heard anything. Don't sell yourself short people do care.

-Storm-

Fran "the man" said...

Don't worry about losing your friends man, you just got to realize that no matter what happens we're still going to be your friends. we'll be mad but still friends. i hope you liked my comment in the other post.
I like Pudding!

Exquisite said...

Yea, you've probably noticed that I already have a link to your blog on mine meaning I REMEMBER YOU. Thanks for the compliment and you can come to Cabaret if you want to! TTYL

Exquisite said...

By the way, I'm a Junior and took the OGT last year. The teachers try to scare you and yea it is challenging BUT you'll do fine b/c I am SUPER bad at taking timed tests but I still managed to pass them all the first time! I'll be praying for you. :)

piano boy said...

What is this about losing your friends??? Sorry if I havn't been around but I was busy and then sick. Hopefully I will talk to you soon.

kkl19902008 said...

You will make me very angry if you go and throw a pity party saying you have no friends. You have friends and people will say happy birthday so STOP CRYING!!! I'm mad at you but I still love you.
Katy