Thursday, April 5, 2007

question...

question for you all...is trying to catch a pencil pouch and accidently making it hit another person in the butt sexual harrasment??? because thats what im being accused of...this is (sorry for the language daniel) f****** bull"crap"...the last time i checked that was not sexual harrasment...so now i have to talk to livengood about this situation and be like "im sorry for trying to catch my pencil pouch"...seriously for those of you who know me i think you would agree with me that i wouldnt do something like that on purpose...but seriously come on the girl who is accusing me of this has done it before...she blamed a couple of people for "sexually harrasing" her...it doesnt make sense...why me?? i dont want to be looked at like im someone bad because i accidently made a pencil pouch hit her in her butt...anyway enough complaining...ill have to wiat till i go back to school i guess...

5 comments:

Sandman said...

It's not, and I saw what happened so don't worry about it to much...

-Storm-

Fran "the man" said...

don't worry matt you'll be ok and if i can do anything i will.
I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranting Heathen said...

I wanna know the story and stuffs.

I LUFF YOO

-- Ty

Exquisite said...

I know you would never do somthing like that and I don't even know you very well! I hope all goes well and I'll pray HARD that you don't get into huge trouble for it.

AmericasNextFreak said...

Geez, that's bull!!

Don't get too down on yourself, I'm sure you'll be just fine

We all love you, Matt!!

~Sylvia~