Friday, February 16, 2007

snow days are sweet...(not)

I say that snow days are sweet...(not) because its pretty hard when you have at least a foot and a half snow drift...in YOUR DRIVEWAY!!!!! and you have to dig it out by hand in the cold while the snow is blowing in your face. If you know me well enough then you know that i dont say a lot of days are cold. On days in which people in my class are bundled up in their nice big heavy coats i am in just a hoodie... because if you ask me it really isnt that cold out and regardless of what you say i know that i am crazy for being in the "cold." But however, when you are out in the cold shoveling out snow that on me (im about 6 foot) is up to my knees...its not really that fun of a time...that and when it takes 2 hours to do a driveway that normally takes about 30 minutes to clean out. thats hard to believe especially when the snow was light and fluffy and it didnt really get heavy until I got down to the bottom of the driveway.


Anyway enough complaining about the snow days. They say this snow storm that dumped about 14 inches of snow on us here in norwalk was the worse since the christmas storm a couple years ago and one of the worst since about '71. That surprises me because since norwalk is in northern ohio we get "cold" and we get good amounts of snow...but not this year...well anyway aside from wednesday i enjoyed my days off...i need to get away from that dreaded high school that i go to not that i want to get away from my classmates and friends even though my classmates dont really like me that much.

2 comments:

Sandman said...

I know what you mean, the snow here was indeed terrible. And being stuck at home was no picnic. The worst part was the complete lack of any contact with my friends. By the way, I recommend that you set your posts so that anyone can leave comments, I'll show you how later.
-Storm-

Sandman said...

Enjoy the delay, although I seriously doubt you will read this any time soon, with the state of the internet.